- View your rosters on any internet device.
- Easily allocate and remove drivers.
- Merge and split shifts.
- Set holiday and unavailability time-blocks for drivers.
- Automatic or manual driver allocation.
- Customisable shift lengths from 2 hours to 168 hours.
- Multiple roster templates to suit both commission and lease.
- Commissions, levies and fees.
Roster your drivers from anywhere, on any device. Save time - optimise your fleet utilisation.
Accurate recording of commission or lease shifts - dockets, POS, fuel, fees - everything at your fingertips.
Driver accounting always up to date, debt arrangements, shift preferences, unavailabilities and holidays.
Maintenance notifications ensure breakdowns are kept to a minimum.
Upload photos and easily track claims with third-party details.
Instantly access all of your vehicle and depot data anywhere, anytime from any internet device.
Every depot is different - tags allow you to categorise drivers, vehicles and owners however you like.
Your data is always secure - no more worrying abut backups or spending money on servers.
- Pay-ins can be on a commission basis, or set-pay (lease fee).
- Each pay-in allows you to enter dockets/vouchers, POS entries, shift expenses, quoted jobs and fuel entries.
- Multiple docket types can be created with three different entry forms.
- Dockets types can be allocated to a contact account for invoicing.
- Debt arrangements and fees such as insurance or levies are automatically added to the expected cash.
- Drivers finance balances are always up to date.
- Upload driver photos for easy identification as well as contracts.
- Driver payments can be uploaded to your bank at the click of a button.
- Instantly see how much you owe drivers - or how much you are owed.
- Debt arrangements can be set up as periodical, one-off, or paid per shift.
- Send SMS messages instantly to drivers.
Start your free trial now!
- Security and privacy of your data are first and foremost in our design of MyTaxiManager. All data sent between you and our server uses a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). This is the same level of security used by banks - the padlock icon in the browser shows this.
- We use secure servers for our data storage located in all continents so that you can access your depot data as fast as possible.
- No credit card details are stored on our servers - our payment gateway stores your card details on their secure servers. Interaction is between you and the payment gateway directly - we have no access to your credit card details.
- We will never sell or divulge your personal details - ever! Click Legals to see the fine print.